September 20, 2014

L.E.S. Bagels

time check: 07:40 am


























It was a hot Tuesday morning. My temper matched the humidity and I threw a fit when we wrongly navigated our turn and missed our breakfast destination. Oh boy, good thing you weren't there. There were childish stomping of feet, Nora-Aunor-tears and embarrassing throwing of bag on the ground out of unexplained frustration. The boyfriend just stared helplessly, as I transformed from the smart and stylish woman he got attracted to (naks), to a barbaric ogre ready to tear the flesh out of any human being who'll dare set foot in his territory. When alas we reached our destination, I felt a lot of shame and tiredness from my childishness and a lot of love to the guy who patiently saw me through my soap opera moves. I can't believe I was willing to lose shreds of my dignity for a BAGEL!! That bread with a spread Andy Sachs (Anne Hathaway) of The Devil Wears Prada ate before her Runway interview. 

















































































L.E.S. Bagels in McKinley Hill was worth our travel from the provincial Quezon City to the metropolitan BGC. All the drama forgotten with our heavenly breakfast bites of plain bagel + jalapeno cheddar and sesame seed bagel + sun dried tomato and basil, Mango Salsa Chicken Salad and a cup of coffee.

To happy stress and drama free mornings!!

All Sunshiny,
Tina


L.E.S. Bagels New York Deli + Bakery
Tuscany Estates, Upper McKinley road
McKinley Hill, Taguig
(02)804-0423

No comments:

Post a Comment