May 27, 2014

Breakfast at Hatch 22

time check: 07:00 am


































At the start of the year, I just knew that my routine is no longer in synch with my present responsibilities and my goals. How I spend my every day is no longer a step forward but instead, I kept going in circles, always thrown back to where I started. I stopped singing in the shower. My pixie dust robbed. Where is my daily activity taking me? Nowhere? I surely won't let that happen. For some reason, the world FEELS you. And like a concerned 'momma, will open hundreds of thousands of opportunities to lift you up. 

After a happy job interview, while waiting for a taxi ride back to my current office, I saw Hatch 22 - all macho and sleek under the morning sun. "Oh, so you live here?", I asked. "Yes, will you be my Saturday breakfast date?", he replied. I shrieked in glee, of course, of course! Haha, it must be the summer heat or the grumbling belly which caused this imaginary conversation with, of all things, a restaurant. And so I bullied my real breakfast date into coming with me back to Hatch 22, on an early Saturday morning, in exchange of my eternal love. Ano daw?? Haha!



























































































Before Nine Breakfast Spread!

Southern Comfort
Creamy cheese polenta, creole bacon wrapped shimps, andouille sausage, 
sous vide egg, slow cooked pork jus, homemade biscuit

Crispy Corned Beef
Spiced up Delimondo corned beef with extreme garlic rice, crunch egg 
and seared tomatoes

Coffee

The food is a little pricey so we got one meal each (we usually order three - haha!), it was good!! Plus, they have a cool playlist - perfect for  chill breakfast date. :)

To happy and hopeful mornings!

All Sunshiny,
Tina



Hatch 22
Powerplant Mall
Rockwell, Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment