February 23, 2013

Before Nine Mixtape No. 1

One of the many common interests/quirks my siblings and I share (except for painfully beautiful genetic makeup, haha!) is playing music while taking the shower - in full volume complete with out-of-tune and pumipiyok sing-along. As for me, that is how I wake myself up 100% before the start of a grueling but nonetheless beautiful day. Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the very first ever Before Nine mixtape - *roaring and thunderous applause with a 5-minute standing ovation!!!*


I hope you all enjoy our selection and should you have any suggestions on a beautiful good morning song - please let me know!

Sing along with me now, Here comes the sun (doo doo doo doo)... 

click on the cover design to download

Cover design by Alan David


All Sunshiny,
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment